Discover how to see like an artist and take the best photos of your life. Step by step guide to seeing a photograph before it happens, so you don't miss the decisive moment.
Understand how light works and its importance in photography, take great color and black and white images, take powerful portraits using just natural light.
Learn about different types of light and to use your DSLR, mirrorless or compact camera on manual mode, understand different lighting conditions.
- See your images in a more sophisticated way, like a professional photographer;
- Add exposure to your photographer's tool belt and learn how it impacts many visual elements of your images;
- Adjust your aperture and why you would choose one aperture over another;
- Adjust your shutter speed and why you would choose one shutter speed over another;
- Recognize the difference between depth-of-field blur and motion blur.
Learn all the essentials of photography, and develop your skills to become an ultimate photographer yourself.
Learn to create beautiful light using small flashes and take stunning dramatic portraits. Understand and use various portrait lighting patterns.
Understand the right settings for long exposure photography in different camera modes including aperture priority, manual, and bulb.
A professional photographer